Become part of and help build our new and exciting engineering firm.
TMC Consulting Engineers is a locally owned and operated firm offering a broad range of consulting engineering services. Based in Whangarei we cover the greater Northland area providing practical Civil, Structural and Geotechnical engineering solutions for residential, commercial and industrial projects.
Who are we after?
We are seeking applications from technicians and graduate to intermediate engineers to take up the opportunity to become part of and help build our new and exciting engineering firm. If you’re a graduate Engineer or have NZ consultancy experience as a Civil, Structural or Geotechnical Engineer looking to fortify and secure your future career with an organisation of motivated and innovative people, we want to hear from you.
Be part of a fast-growing firm with a fantastic reputation in the Northland market. We are looking for people with an enquiring mind; with vision and the ability to question and improve the way we operate, including identifying and implementing initiatives to develop organisational knowledge and capability.
To apply, you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in engineering or other relevant / related discipline
- Strong communication skills as you will be expected to work directly with clients and architects
- Time management and prioritisation of work for self and other members of the team
- Adaptable and flexible to cope with the variety of responsibilities and tasks
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- Competitive salary and rewards for those who work hard and are in it for the long haul
- Personal and professional growth and career development
- Great lifestyle location
- Fun, and relaxed work culture
- Varied range of projects
Please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter detailing your technical experience. For a confidential discussion, please contact David Taylor on 022 393 0337. Your application will be treated with the strictest confidence.